2015 was quite the ride for us... and for many we're sure. Though it had its surprises (mainly good ones), we welcome the next chapter and hope it's filled with many more adventures and mystery.
As you ring in the New Year we hope you look back on all the positive moments this year had to offer. And if it had more hair pulling ones? Well, we hope you can laugh them off in 2016!
Wishing you the best on this New Year's Eve and hope to see more of all of you! Below are some of our favorite and memorable 'art-moments' of 2015.
- No. 1 - We launched Eunoia Modern. One of the proudest moments of our lives.
- No. 2 - Beautiful suspended sculptures in corporate lobby.
- No. 3 - Visiting the new Whitney Museum in NYC. photo by Taylor Jewell.
- No. 4 - Traveling Europe for a Month to get re-inspired.
- No. 5 - E|M artist Fangkai Zhang pictured with Ai Weiwei (legendary).
- No. 6 - Visiting the Art Institute in Chicago and Millennium Park. We loved the tech installations.
- No. 7 - E|M artist Natasha Kohli installs a public piece across the Chicago Theater.
- No. 8 - We say goodbye to Ellsworth Kelly but his work is forever with us
- No. 9 - E|M artist Chris Rivas' powerful portraits. We may be a little bias, but we love the confident woman in this particular piece.
- No. 10 - Supporting the local art community and SF/SV Art Fair.